Volunteer role – Footprints Community Cafe
Due to expansion of Footprints Community Cafe, inside the South Tees Community Bank on Redcar High Street, we are currently looking for a number of volunteers to come and join our friendly team.
Typical duties will include:
- Welcoming customers and taking payment
- Preparing and serving food and drinks within the café and at outside catering events
- Clearing tables and washing-up
- Assisting with menu planning and stock control
- Ensuring food safety and hygiene at all times
- Keeping the cafe and kitchen area clean, safe, tidy and well-organised
- Maintaining high standards of personal hygiene (handwashing and general cleanliness)
If you are friendly, willing to learn and work as part of a small team to prepare food and serve customers, then we’d love to hear from you!
You can find more information about volunteering roles by emailing email@example.com.